SkySafari Pro 4 Astronomy has got the biggest database associated with a astronomy application, period. It consists of all things in SkySafari 4 Plus, and adds over 1.2 GB of information, including 25 million stars from both Hubble Guide Star catalogs, over 740,000 galaxies lower to 18th magnitude, and also over 630,000 photo voltaic system objects – including every comet and asteroid ever discovered. It models the vista everywhere within the photo voltaic system – or beyond it – at up to and including million years previously or future.
SkySafari Pro 4 Astronomy includes NASA’s latest Moon and Mars maps, with 8x the resolution associated with a other SkySafari version. This is an astronomical encyclopedia, with more than 1500 encyclopedic explanations from the constellations, stars, and planets compiled by professionals. Also it includes 800 images from NASA space missions, the Hubble Space Telescope, and also the world’s foremost astro-photography enthusiasts – now in breathtaking hd in your Android tablet!
All of this is made into SkySafari 4 Pro – you do not need a web connection for doing things. SkySafari 4 Pro will transform your astronomical viewing experience, and replace desktop astronomy software costing ten occasions more. If you are seriously interested in astronomy, it is a deal you cannot manage to miss.
If you have used SkySafari Pro before, here’s what’s new in version 4:
* Change-and-feel, application symbols, and artwork.
* Complete rewrite of compass code for much softer and much more accurate motion monitoring.
* Google Maps integration: choose where you are from the built-in Maps view.
* Animated meteor showers, with complete viewing information and spectacular graphics.
* New horizon panoramas: Yerba Buena Gardens in downtown Bay Area, Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia, and the top Mauna Kea on Hawaii’s Big Island Of Hawaii. Or incorperate your own!
* New and up-to-date explanations for 100s of objects.
* Completely reinvented scope user interface. Up/Lower/Left/Right controls only appear once the scope is connected, and large enough to become able to be used.
* Objects lists under Search are actually sortable by title, number, magnitude, RA, 12 ,, and lots of other qualities.
* New Advanced Search options allow you to find objects using qualities apart from their title. For instance, you’ll find all objects of the certain type, inside a certain constellation, better than the usual certain magnitude, etc.
* New Advanced Time configurations allow you to enter to start dating ? & time 1000’s of years previously or future, towards the nearest second, or using Julian dates
* New Telescope Equipment configurations allow you to enter a listing of your telescope equipment. Choose different mixtures of eyepieces and telescopes to show area-of-view instantly. Generate a separate camera and auto-guider FOV. All FOV indications could be labelled on the horizon chart.
* Now log findings of objects from the item Info view, or show all of your findings associated with a object at the same time.
* New Variable Stars list, that contains the cleverest and finest-known variables on the horizon.
* Added explanations for 100s of small moons, asteroids, comets, satellites and lots of images.
* All full screen images in Object Info now include hi-res versions for that iPad.
* Database now consists of Guide Star Catalog 2.x stars to magnitude 15 – total 25 million (up from 15 million in SkySafari 3 Pro).
* Database now includes the entire General Catalog of Variable Stars and Washington Double Star catalogs.
* Dozens more tweaks, bug fixes, and additions we do not have room to list out here!
Recent search terms: